Monday, January 14, 2008

Double Hobo Goodness?

I had a double cheeseburger tonight and it got me wondering about the possibilities of a double Hobo burger. They say that thick-cut bologna isn't something to be messed with and is already in itself like a double, or triple-bologna sandwich, and they're probably right. So even though a double Hobo burger may sound like a good idea, it would actually be like eating a sextuple beef burger, which while it sounds kinky, doesn't really sound appetizing. Actually, it could also be like eating a nontuple burger, which I don't think is even possible. And no matter how well you think you can fix bologna, you're still just fixing bologna. After a while, it would just be like opening a package of bologna, putting it all on a bun, and chomping down. It's bologna overkill. We're not talking Velveeta here, so you can't just start eating hunks of bologna like you can Velveeta. There has to be some conservation of space with regard to the sandwich, I would think. LOL. Listen to me. I'm talking like I know what I'm talking about. I'm talking like a regular rustic gourmet and I can't even fry bologna without melting a spatula. So I should probably apologize for talking like I know what I'm talking about. I have no idea what to expect and I shouldn't be so flippant about what I'm going to be experiencing. I can't believe that I've only had this blog going for about 12 hours and already I've lost focus on what its purpose is. For that, I am sorry. I think I'm going to take the evening and re-examine my purpose for this blog. Maybe I'm not ready for Hoboburgers. I sincerely hope that's not the case. I'm going to talk to my wife. See what she has to say. Ultimately it's my decision, and I know that. But I always appreciate input. I think that's it for tonight. Goodnight America and assorted republics.

No comments: